Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Visiting The Lamb Girls

On Friday last week Coen and I went over to Forest Hill to look after my cousins Madeleine and Mariette for the day. The girls were beautifully behaved and we had a wonderful time! Coen and Maddie have a very close, energetic friendship and enjoyed each other's company enormously!







We only had a couple of these incidents. I don't think they actually wanted all those trains for themselves, it was just that they didn't want the other to have them!






Mariette checked out my photographic equipment. Which was only fair considering she was my main model for the day. The other two move way too fast for my meagre skills at the moment.


I played around a bit with this one over the weekend.

I love the black & white! Check out those eye lashes!


Then big sister wanted in on the fun!


And Coen too, of course!

After lunch we went across the road to the park.


Where the big kids played...

and Mariette and I observed.

Coen and Maddie brought us some leaves to play with.

I thought it was time to stop harvesting leaves when the big stick made an appearance.


Coen and Madeleine developed an interesting little game...

Coen ROARS!


Maddie SQUEALS!


And the chase is on!
We had a wonderful time playing with the girls and look forward to seeing them again this weekend!
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment