Saturday, November 21, 2009

Unsuccessful Christmas Shopping

The new DFO at South Wharf is super! We went to check it out and get some tops for Dags for summer and some Christmas presents for the 5 thousand children we're buying for this year. Seriously people, this breeding is getting out of hand!

In the new DFO there is a Mimco outlet. Usually Mimco is way out of my price range, light years out of my price range, and to be honest most of the stuff in the outlet was still a bit pricey. However the wallets were really quite reasonable, and coincidentally I was in need of a new wallet, purse, anything that didn't pop open at inconvenient moments and spill my cash out onto the foot path! There was one in particular that caught my eye. I love it!


Incidentally, we didn't end up doing any Christmas shopping. I'm usually done by November, but this year I keep getting distracted by shiny pretty things!
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment