Saturday, January 10, 2009

A Park at the end of Our Street & Coen is a Pizza Chef

We live in a very short street. And at the end of our street there is a park! It's got all the usual playground equipment and is all under a huge shade structure. Coen loves it.
We wandered down there on Thursday.
Coen picked me some beautiful dandylions.

And literally ran circles aroud me!



When we got home we Coen made pizza for dinner. Now Coen is very experienced in the art of pizza making.


He can list the ingredients for the dough, and sifts, mixes and kneads with great enthusiasm!


And gets flour on his nose, too cute!




He has a pretty specific list of toppings he likes on his pizza too. Ham, salami, mushrooms olives and cheese. He asked to put soms sushi on too, but I'm pretty sure he was joking.


The end result! He gets to eat his own pizza, while Darron and I have to share the big one that I made.
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment